Saturday, January 9, 2016

Nearly Done With Home Improvements

Good news...we are no longer using lawn furniture in our living room. Yay!

We got one new chair...the burgundy one on the left. We're very happy with it. It reclines but isn't a big giant recliner like most of the chairs we've found while shopping. We also like the color.

We thought about getting two and we still might go back for another one, but it turns out that I like having my feet up, but I don't care for reclining and since the burgundy chair is a push back recliner (vs. the ones w/a lever that pop the foot rest out w/o reclining) I probably wouldn't like it as well as the chair w/the footstool. I'd prefer that the two chairs match or go together a bit better, but I'm hoping that w/some accessories it will fit together.

Next on our shopping list, an end table to replace the TV tray.


Here's a before picture:



After. 

Ahhh. So much better. 



2 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying your home decorating. It's looking much more homey instead of like an RV. - Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's been fun. The nice part is that I have very little patience for these projects, so with a small space we were able to make the changes before it made me crazy.

      Delete